Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

BlackBerry Cellfire Coupon App – Coupons for Groceries Right on Your Phone

 

app

 

I am such a coupon hog! I have been searching and sifting through BlackBerry Apps in hopes of finding coupons to use in the grocery store, retail outlets, stores, restaurants, and pretty much any other mode of saving money with coupons available. I have been able to find a few BlackBerry Apps to suit my soul, but since I do live in an area that is not New York City, San Francisco, or very heavily populated, my pickings have been slim.

Kroger already has coupons that you can load right to your Kroger card online before entering the store, and that is super convenient, but Cellfire also prominently features some of their coupons that I can use in my area and right in the store. From the store, I can open my App, look at the coupons, and decide what I would like to purchase right there. It saves a lot of hassle and forgetfulness compared with ordinary print coupons. The coupons are convenient and added to your Kroger Plus card right in the store. The Cellfire coupon App also featured some other coupons for a Sears Portrait Studio in my area. Awesome! I can’t wait to find other last minute savings popping up in my cell phone!

0 comments: