Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Free Sample of Totally Free Samples on the Internet

The best things in life come free, right? There are many interesting items on the Internet for free. I mean absolutely free. The best site, most trustworthy site for free samples is probably Wal-mart’s free samples. You have to be careful with free things. They can loop into free trials, on-going subscriptions, or special offers that may sound appealing but usually involve some kind of catch. Wal-mart’s free samples are trustworthy, dependable, and secure. The samples to take a while to arrive in the mailbox, but they do arrive. Right now Walmart.com features a free sample of Fancy Feast Appetizers, Zyrtec, Nicorette, Huggies, and Kotex. I ordered Zora the free sample of Fancy Feast.

http://www.freemania.net/. At Freemania.net, I ordered a free sample of Mary Kay Mascara. This site does feature a lot of contests and items that involve purchases to receive free things on the Internet, but on the whole, it is a great site full of free offers and samples.

http://realfreesamples.net/ -

spanOffers a free sample newsletter that arrives in your coupon email. You do have to provide your email address to sign up for these free offers, but you can preview the last newsletter sent out. This sites also features prizes and contests, which, as a matter of personal choice, I try to avoid. I did get a free sample of True Lemon, a crystallized lemon powder.

http://www.thunderfap.com/ -

Lots of free samples offered here as well. I am signing up for a free copy of Hope, Medicine, and Healing, a totally free book. You may also order a free Bible from Lesea. I also decided on a free sample of LaCoste perfume! That one excited me! I love perfume! I would have a whole room filled with just perfume like they do at Macy’s if I could. I also opted for complete free sample of homemade soap, a free sample of Noevir anti-aging cream which also comes with a free catalog, a free sample of Flix plastic toothpicks, a free sample of Dentaburst, which is good considering I have no idea what Dentaburst is, a free sample of some lubricants, and a free sample of Renaldi olive oil. Then, I printed out a coupon for a free sample of Bare Escentuals from JCPenny, which I was happy to find because most free samples from Bare Escentuals feature some kind of subscription, but JCPenny sounds legit.

Have fun ordering all your free items!

0 comments: