Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Money Saving Deal of the Week



I just kept thinking of how I would just love a weekend cruise for two to anywhere! I mean anywhere! With school, work, and the pressures of getting older while facing this economy, a cruise sounds wonderful. I have never, and I repeat, never, been on a cruise ship before in my life. This season qualifies as the "off-season" - from October to April. 

These are my instructions from the Associated Content article I am referencing:

"Check website deals, travel agents, online auctions, as well as calling the cruise line itself. You can go online and compare cruises, and cruise lines, side-by-side to see which offers the best value. "

The first place I navigated my browser to was, of course, eBay. I use the price sorter to sort from low price to high price, and just type in "cruise" in the search bar. 


A 3 day/2 night exotic cruise to the Bahamas on eBay for only $59! Awesome! That seems like the best deal I've ever seen. All meals and entertainment included! No time share presentations or other sales pitches! This cruise is featured on the Imperial Majesty Cruise Line. It is a 2 night cruise from Ft.Lauderdale to Nassau/Paradise Island, Bahamas. You might want to pay attention to all the fine print. One cruise deal listed the food as hotdogs and hamburgers, and you could have anything you wanted to drink, as long as it wasn't alcohol or soda!

Option #2:
FastDeal # 18351
A 5 day cruise departing September 21, 2009 on Carnival's Carnival Destiny. $239 per person! This sounds like a great cruise that can be booked way in advance. These prices are subject to change, of course. I found this offer at VacationsToGo.com.

0 comments: